Skateboard painting final day

 Today was a remarkably light day. I started off my morning by spending a little over an hour and a half putting fresh grip tape on the finished deck and reattaching the trucks and wheels after cleaning the screws and bolts. After that I had an away game at KUA so I was unable to do any work in the afternoon. In the evening after the game I spent about an hour sketching ideas for my next board before calling it a night. I plan to paint one more skateboard in my senior project. That should take just enough time to finish the week or so I have left. I am very happy with how this second project went and hope my final painting goes just as well.


Hours today: 3

Total hours: 31

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Week Two Reflection

Project Prep Day

Project Planning day