Week Two Reflection

 This week was without issue. I had locked down my process the previous week, allowing for a much more seamless creation time and a lot less blunders. After a talk with Josh Norris and a trip to the hardware store, I fixed my clearcoat issue and picked up a new environmentally safe-epoxy. I also managed to fix old issues on my first project and removed many of the bubbles the old clearcoat had left.

 I started off the week beginning my first skateboard project. I primed the board and finished painting in only two days. I then spent the following two days using my new clear coat and reattaching the wheels and trucks to the board. The only issue I had this week was having to remove copious amounts of rust and grime from the bearings of the wheels. Other than that the week was without issue.

Looking back on this project as the senior term comes to a close, I am very happy with how it went. I feel as though I chose a healthy workload and did not over-pressure myself with lofty expectations. I do wish I was a bit more punctual with my mentor and committee members though as my communication skills have been lacking. I feel confident that I can finish off this project with work I am proud of. I look forward to the final week.

Hours Today: 5

Total Hours : 45

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Project Prep Day

Project Planning day