Surfboard Painting day three

 Day Three


The third day of working on my first board went by quickly. I spent three hours before lunch adding minor details to all existing pieces of art on the board. After a brief lunch break, I spent a solid forty-five minutes taking apart and cleaning my airbrush nozzle. The nozzle had jammed earlier that morning and I had to completely disassemble it to clean it. After that frustrating development, I finally added the last major piece of art to the board. I spent an hour and a half adding the catch surf logo to the board and detailing it. With all the major pieces done, I plan to add a few minor details tomorrow. I also hope to add the first coat of epoxy and possibly finish my first project tomorrow.

Hours Today; 4

Total Hours: 11

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Week Two Reflection

Week One Summary

Project Prep Day