Light work Day

 Today's workload was very minor. I had an away game during the day and was unable to complete a huge amount of work. I spent most of my time clear coating my board and attempting to fix a few mistakes. I also spent some time drawing up sketches for my next project and practicing a few drawings and styles I intend to use. I am a bit upset at how the clearcoat came out on this surfboard and am concerned about it's potential functionality. I hope to find a new epoxy that will react better with the paint while also allowing for me to use the board in salt water. All in all, I am happy with how this week went and hope to use what I learned in these first few days on my other projects.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Week Two Reflection

Week One Summary

Project Prep Day